Liverpool extended their lead in the premier league after beating Chelsea 1-2 at Stamford Bridge. Liverpool led 2-0 with goals from Arnold and Firmino but controversy came when César Azpilicueta equaliser was ruled out by VAR for an offside offense.
VAR was also blamed for disallowing Spurs goal which was seen to be a tight offside and Tottenham ended losing 2-1.
Here are the Results of Match Week 6
- Burnley 2 – 0 Norwich
- Everton 0 – 2 Sheffield Utd
- Manchester City 8 – 0 Watford
- Leicester 2 – 1 Tottenham
- Southampton 1 – 3 Bournemouth
- Newcastle 0-0 Brighton
- West Ham 2-0 Manchester United
- Crystal Palace 1-1 Wolves (Red Card)
- Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool
- (Red Card) Arsenal 3-2 Watford
Manchester City has the best goal difference so far in the league (18) followed by Liverpool (12).